- Elizabeth Williams, PhD – Psychologist
Special Services Department
- Andrea Luna, LMFT: *SUHI; NCM; GJH (Stationed at SUHI)
- Karla Molina, LMFT: BVH; BVM; ELM; ORH (Stationed at BVH)
- Rebecca Rabe, LMFT: Region 3 *HTH; *CVH; PAH
- Long Term Sub – Sarah Izaguirre, LMFT: *HTM; RDM (Stationed at HTM)
- Caitlin McCann, LCSW: Region 5: *MVA; MoM; MoH; SoM (Stationed at MVA)
- Lauren Mahalik, LMFT: Region 6: *SOH; MVH; 3 NPS sites: (Stationed at SoH)
- Natasha Bailey, LMFT: Region 7: *EHA; *OLY; RDR (Stationed at OLY)
- Yesenia Zavalza, LCSW: Region 8: CPH; SYH; CPM; CVM; (stationed at CPH/SYH)
Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS) are mental health services that are provided to students receiving special education services that have the service indicated on their IEP. These services are provided when students have significant socio-emotional or socio-behavioral needs that impede their ability to benefit from their special education services. Services are provided to assist students in making progress on social emotional goals outlined in the student’s IEP.
Location of Services: Services are generally provided at the students’ school.